Everything you Need to Know About Eloping in Washington
The PNW (Pacific North-West) is seriously the most gorgeous area of our country! It has beaches, mountains, you name it! They are all GORGEOUS! It’s no wonder why so many people choose to elope there.
WHERE TO STAY + WHERE TO ELOPE + WHAT TO PACK + HOW TO PREPARE
How to elope in Washington
- Find a photographer!! … lucky for you I know a good one! You can stalk him HERE
- Pick your dream location
- Pick time of year and date
- Apply for a wedding permit
- Book your cabin, airbnb or campsite
- Apply for a marriage license!
- Get Freakin married!
Best places to elope in Washington
Washington is FILLED with so many gorgeous options for your dream elopement! They are all FREAKING UNREAL and breathtaking. Honestly the hard part is deciding which place you want pledge yourself to your lover in.
- Olympic National Park
- Snoqualmie Falls
- Hurricane Ridge
- Mount Rainier National Park
- HOH rainforest
- Washington Coastal line
- Mount St. Helens
- Mount Baker
- North Cascades National Park
Where to stay for your elopement in Seattle
Seattle has some of the most unique and gorgeous AirBnB’s and Hotels I have ever seen! As you get out in those mountains, those AirBnB’s get better and better! I normally reccomend AirBnB’s because you can find them close to the national parks which is great if that’s where you want to go. You can find some reasonably priced ones as well. Here are a few of my favorites:
- Sky cabin in the woods
- A-Frame Cabin with hot tub in middle of the woods
- Tree house
- A-frame cabin by the river